Only the Beginning | elooquence

Hey, welcome to Elooquence 



I'm Bhuvana priya a 15 year old located in Bellary, India. As you can tell this is my first ever post so I've thought to keep it simply real and informative. In this blog I will be answering all the basic questions about the blog .

Reason for the title 

About two months ago , 
Me and my sibling were having this conversation about me being so crazy about taking pictures , she then suggested to make a blog when I did want to start one , of course I would need a good title for it ,  I wanted it to be aesthetic and clean so when I went searching for few , I found eloquence when I tried naming it so , turned out that it was already taken.I then somehow came up with a idea to repeat a letter twice that's how I found "Elooquence" meaning fluent writing. 


About me 

I'm 15! and have started college recently , I live in Bellary , karnataka. Growing up l always wondered why people took pictures ?  , also watching Youtube was my thing I always loved  watching creators dressing up , cooking , making Diys etc but sooner I realized I loved doing those things as much as I enjoyed watching it so I made this blog !! 
As a person I love being aesthetic (at least trying to ) , I've always loved to cook , I also enjoy to find new styles I've recently been into street wear and 90's outfits . I also love making diy clothes ( thrift flips ) . I'm also crazy about self-portraits .



Why am I blogging ? 

The answer to this question is short and simple . Content is what I enjoy making and after much thinking I've concluded that blogging is the most ideal platform for me to post what I love doing . So that's how I started this blog and am very excited for the posts coming up on here ;) please do check back soon !!


Why should you come to my blog 

 If you're wondering why you should check back ? What would you find here ? What's in here for you ? Here is what all you would find and what will I be blogging about . Since I've made this blog in this period of time . I'm guessing most of you would be bored all of the time , so ...I would love to entertain as many people as I can so here what all I have planned up for : the blog would mostly consist of fashion , food , photography , diys  , recommendations  , recreations , self portraits ideas etc .. and most importantly the one I'm excited for i.e challenges and experiments . I know that most of you watch Youtube and enjoy the challenges ,trying /testing things they do on there so I've taught to give it a try and perform such activities but in a blog . I know few of you would not be soo impressed with this idea but please do give it a try and check out my next post . I'm sure that you wouldn't regret it so do give it a shot !! 


Who am I writing for ?? 

As I have mentioned about what I'm going be posting about I would also like to mention that who am I writing for , who are my target audience. My  posts are all about making content that people would  enjoy and find entertaining .l would love to take your  recommendations too . Also my posts are going to be according a schedule if that helps !! If you love being aesthetic this is definitely for you . I would also like to mention that always feel free to comment on my post and share your thoughts. 


Thanks for reading !! 

Hope you have a good day and please make sure to check back for more good stuff! 


Stay home !! 
 Make sure to comment your thoughts 🖤
Toodles.



Comments