10+ ways to style your t-shirts | elooquence

Hey! Welcome to elooquence.

I'm Bhuvana priya and this post is is going to be something related to fashion , today I'm gonna be showing you how to style your t-shirt in 10+ ways 

Before getting started here are the stores where I got these tees from :
☆  Max fashion India 
☆  Reliance trends
☆  thrift stores near by 
And also you'll see me wearing boots most of the time cause I really love them (they're from club factory).

Disclaimer : I'm by no means a professional , this just an attempt to pass on ideas of how to style t-shirts. 

Okay then let's get started !!

1. layering under a dress 



Layering , to me is simply modest and cute.
Here I wore a stripe t-shirt and a black dress over it and also slipped on some boots and hoops as a accessory !!

2. Double layering 

This one is actually similar to the 1st one except I put over a little coat-jacket thing  (that I thrifted) over the layered dress. This can be worn as a good statement piece for when you're cold or feel like wearing a coat!!

3. Overalls 

 To me overalls are the best thing as they can be worn with a peice under and  yeah you're ready to go!! , its really easy and simple to style overalls . Above l've worn a pink-white t-shirt under this overall dress , you can slip on some white sneakers to complete the look.

4. Layering under a Strappy dress


In this look I'm wearing a white graphic t-shirt under this strappy dress and my favorite boots . This look is really cute and easy to put on , it also saves your time as it's a really simple outfit idea!!

5. Tied Over a dress 

For this look , just wear a dress you have and a t-shirt tied down on your waist and there you go!! I've seen many people wearing this and thought i might as well include it , also you can add some sneakers to top off the whole fit.

6. Layered over a turtle neck 


Now this one is a really casual and minimalistic fit . Here I'm wearing a Turtle neck under this graphic shirt with some high waisted Jeans and white sneakers. 

7.  The Collar detail
This one is my go to when it comes to styling a basic shirt .The collar detail just adds a little touch to your basic tshirt-Jeans look . You  can also put on some earrings and some boots to complete the look !!

8.denim jacket 


 This one is just a white crop and a denim jacket but with these floral wide leg pants . This look is really minimal and cute if paired with some accessories .

9. floral overcoat 


For this one it's just a crop top and blue Jeans with a cute floral coat I got from trends it just adds a little touch to your outfit and is good enough to wear it anywhere .

10 . Iconic denim on denim 


Denim on denim is something that has been in trend since a long time and is really cute and elegant when paired with jewellery, also I've just worn a crop top under the jacket and some sneakers.

11. Baggy pants
This look is just baggy pants and a t-shirt tied at your waist , you can wear any sneakers of your choice and also I'm wearing this lock necklace and stud earrings as a accessory. 

12. Chandler bing inspired 
This is last is one of my favorite looks cause it reminds me of Chandler bing from the TV show friends . This is not exactly what he wears but this fit is surely inspired by him . It's basically just a tshirt over a long sleeve shirt and we're done.


Thanks for reading!!
Hope that these ideas would have helped you and given you a idea how to style your t-shirts 

Also write down your thoughts in the comments and stay safeđź–¤
-Toodles 

Comments

  1. I love your posts!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your love , glad you enjoy the posts

      Delete

Post a Comment

its all about friendly conversation here at this site :) i'd love to hear you thoughts ! be sure to check back again cause i will do reply to your comments , lots of love - bhuvana xo